Alpine Portable Slope
The portable ski simulator
How does the Alpine Portable Slope work?
Perfect for events and shows, but also for existing ski centers to expand their capacity.
Find out more about our portable ski simulator
Standard with our Portable Slopes:
- Turnkey delivery
- Galvanized support frame
- Equipped with a top layer of Pole-Snow®
- Foldable for transport
- Manually hydraulic adjustable incline (2-14 degrees)
- Suitable for downhill and uphill sports
- 12 months warranty
- Skiing / snowboarding: 1 adult or 2-3 kids
- Cycling: 4 (experienced) persons
- Hiking: 4 persons
- Cross country skiing: 2 persons
- 2 sided fence
- Soft buffer at the back of the slope
- Switchable safety sensor above drive roller which activates quick stop
- Remote control with emergency stop button and out of reach control
- Control box with emergency stop
- Exercise beam at the front
- Safety coverings at every corner
- A roller beam at the front for cycling (will not stop the cyclists but provides safety)
|Outer measurements:||Unfolded: 5.5 meters wide, 3.4 meters long|
Folded: 1.8 meters wide, 5.5 meters long, 1.7 meters high
|Sport surface:||4 meters wide, 3 meters long|
Do you have questions about this product? Send us a message!
Do you have serious interested in this product? Request a free quotation.